JUMO dTRANS p35 – Pressure Sensor with IO-Link (402058)
- Standardized, vendor-neutral IO-Link interface
- Measuring ranges: as of +/- 400 mbar up to 600 bar relative pressure / 1 to 100 bar absolute pressure
- Medium temperatures from -40 to +125 °C
- Small, compact, robust
- LED status display
- Hygienic process connections
- IO-Link is a vendor-independent point-to-point connection with open standard for the maximum transparency up to the field level (IEC 61131-9)
- Inexpensive, pre-fabricated connecting cable (no wiring errors)
- Industry 4.0: pervasive communication ranging from the control to the sensors including retrieval of the process data and diagnostic information
- More security when exchanging sensors due to automatic parameterization and detection of sensors with different features
- Reduction of mounting and startup times
- Reduction of maintenance and service costs while plant availability increases at the same time
- Process automation
- Machines for the food and beverage industry
- General mechanical and apparatus engineering
The pressure sensor measures and monitors relative and absolute pressure in liquids and gases. The effect of the pressure on the pressure sensor generates a signal, which is amplified, digitalized, and processed.
The pressure sensor is equipped with an IO-Link interface according to specification 1.1. IO-Link supports bidirectional communication and is used to exchange the process data, parameters, diagnostic information, and status messages. The two green LEDs are permanently lit as soon as power is supplied to the device. Once an IO-Link connection is established, the LEDs flash.
The switching behavior and the switching thresholds of the switching outputs (max. 2 pieces; "p" or "n" switching) can be individually configured – like many other parameters. Any IO-Link master can be used for the configuration.
As a result, the pressure sensor is suitable for use in plant and mechanical engineering for connecting to automation systems. A variety of pressure connections and measuring ranges are available to the user.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
JUMO dTRANS p35 IO-Link IODD V1.0.1additional information
JUMO dTRANS p35 IO-Link IODD V1.1additional information