Pressure and Differential Pressure Transmitter (404304)
- For non-aggressive gases
- Measuring ranges: 0 to 0.5 -- 0 to 1000 mbar relative or differential pressure 0 to 800 -- 0 to 1200 mbar barometric pressure
- Maintenance-free measuring system: inductive
- Medium temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Characteristic line: linear or root extracted
- Adjustment of zero point and measuring range possible
- Optionally with LCD display
- Optional with one/two limit contacts
A temperature drift is reduced to a minimum by the targeted compensation of each sensor. The wear-free inductive measuring system offers almost maintenance-free operation.
A wide range of measuring ranges and analog outputs, linear or root extracted, ensure the individual adaptation to any application.
- Building technology
- Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning technology
- Clean room technology
- Level measurement (bubbling-through method)
- Flow measurement and monitoring
- Filter monitoring
- Fine draft measurement
Pressure and differential pressure transmitters of the 404304 type are suitable to detect the over/under/differential pressure of non-aggressive gases.
Further technical information is available in the Download category.
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00758363||Geplante Dienstleistung statt überraschender Ausfall||price on request|